China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition ( “International Competition”) aims to integrate innovation and entrepreneurship resources and help foreign innovation and entrepreneurship projects to connect with Chinese hi-tech industrial resources and expand the Chinese market for mutual benefits and win-win results.
The 4th China (Shenzhen) Innovation & Entrepreneurship International Competition was officially launched in December 2019, due to the Convid-19 pandemic, the application deadline was extended to September 15th,2020.
The European Division Competitions will be held in Germany, Spain and the UK around 29-30th of September, any European project can join to the virtual or physical pitching once qualified!
The competition offers a total prize of RMB 9.83 million which includes individual bonus up to RMB 1.4 million (Government subsidies and venture capital investments are not included), and the qualified teams might be offered a free trip to Shenzhen to be exposed to Chinese investors and potential business partners (the feasibility depending on the development of the pandemic).
This year, the competition has five Industrial Competitions:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Biology and Life Science and Technology
- Materials & Energy
The benefits for the foreign participants are
1) gain the substantial cash bonus of this International Competition
2) gain exposure to well-known investment institutions, all participating projects can gain investment opportunities of social capital through the investment docking service platform of the competition.
3) have a first-hand experience with Shenzhen and China, qualified teams are offered to network with the local partners and visit Shenzhen’s incubators and science parks which might be their potential hosts.
4) see where the companies stand in the international scene. With projects from 7 divisions around the globe, foreign companies can also get a better understanding or their business in the cutting-edge market and gain inspiration and resources out of it.
Apply for the competition HERE
Download the application manual HERE