CCILC associated company is recruiting:
– Full time operational/commercial
– 12th Year or Bachelor Degree in an area relevant to the function;
– Good knowledge of English, Mandarin and Portuguese;
– Mastery of computer skills from the user’s perspective;
– Mastery of transport documents.
– Knowledge of the freight forwarding activity;
– 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in China.
Description of the function:
– Permanent contact with customers via email and telephone, to follow up the processes inherent to the international logistics chain;
– Ensure good internal communication and liaison with the respective operational departments responsible for air, sea, road and logistics cargo;
– Recruitment, negotiation and closing deals;
– Support the commercial department – Key Accounts/ Asia Impor/Export to and from China.
– Weekly report to the director, showing service flow.