The Portugal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and value your trust and want you to know that your personal information is safe, and it is processed in absolute confidentiality.
Collecting your data allows, not only the transmission of information relating to the context in which our association is inserted, but also the promotion of services that we believe are most appropriate to the profile and needs of each member, partner and client.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR INFORMATION
The Portugal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCILC), subsequently referred to as CCILC, is a private not-for-profit public entity responsible for the processing of your personal data, including collection, organization and conservation, until their disposal.
- Portugal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCILC)
- Address: Avenida da Liberdade, 227, 3º, 1250-142 Lisboa
- Phone number: (+351) 21 793 42 84 // 21 829 70 62
- Fax: (+351) 21 793 43 16
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.ccilc.pt
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- If a member of CCILC;
- By submitting the membership form as an member;
- By subscribing to our newsletter in the website;
- If requested by email (written form) from the interested party;
- If requested by phone call with clear authorization;
- By interacting with CCILC staff members during provision of services;
- If the individual has been provided with CCILC services;
- Cooperation Agreements;
- Recruitment Activities;
- By taking part in events promoted by CCILC;
- By taking part in meetings in CCILC or other outside facilities.
Besides, CCILC website also uses “Cookies”
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
When opening the website, there is a banner that pops up with the options I AGREE and I DO NOT AGREE. If the user agrees he/she will move on with the navigation (this option will be remembered for future accesses. However, the user can always modify Cookies preferences on the browser.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES WILL YOUR PERSDONAL DATA BE USED
- Management of the administrative relationship between CCILC and its Member;
- Communication with the Members;
- Sending the Weekly Newsletter;
- Notification of events, missions and other initiatives within the scope of CCILC’s activities and Partners;
- Registration of events and other initiatives organized by CCILC;
- Sending information about services promoted by CCILC;
- Dissemination of business opportunities and recruitment;
- Surveys on services and events to be promoted according to the interest expressed by the network of contacts;
- Establishing networks between partners, members and third parties (however we will submit a written authorization request).
ON WHAT BASIS WE ARE ALLOWED TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Consent – when we get the individual explicit consent – whether it is written, oral, or by clicking an agreement option – and if that consent is free-willed, informed, specified and unequivocal´;
- Comply with the law – when the process of personal data is required in order for CCILC to comply with the law;
- Legitimate interest – when the personal data, only the required minimum, matches CCILC legitimate interests, such as the update or the improvement of services;
- Consent of minors – CCILC does not accept personal data of individuals under 18 years of age without the explicit consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
WHICH DATA IS SUBJECT TO COLLECTION
Name of the representative of the entity, name of the managing partners, tax identification number, address, telephone, e-mail, fax, and job position.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CCILC uses modern information management tools, including the remote work environment and the “EGOI” e-mail campaign sending tool, with all due security updates, in total compliance with the RGPD, highlighting the protection, security and confidentiality of all personal data in our possession.
FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The length of time during which the data is stored varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. There are legal requirements that require you to keep the data for a certain period of time. Where there is no specific legal requirement, the data shall be stored and stored only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
All processing of personal data is done exclusively by CCILC, and no information will be transmitted without the express interest and authorization of the targeted person. In the case of using the aforementioned tool “EGOI” to send e-mail campaigns, it is the responsibility of CCILC to guarantee that this entity fully complies with the protection of personal data transferred.
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
- Sending a letter to CCILC – Avenida da Liberdade, 227, 3º, 1250-142 Lisboa;
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Edit or unsubscribe buttons in the newsletter footer.
YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Right to information – the individual has the right to receive information on the terms of the processing of personal data at the time of collection;
- Right of access – the individual has the right to obtain confirmation that the personal data is being processed and, if applied, access the personal data;
- Right of rectification – the individual has the right to obtain, without undue delay, rectification or updating of inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete the data – the individual has the right to have their personal data deleted, without undue delay, within the limits legally established;
- Right to limitation of treatment – the individual has the right to obtain limitation of treatment;
- Portability Right – the individual has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and which he has provided in controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions – the individual has the right not to be subject to any decision taken solely on the basis of the automated processing of his personal data, including the definition of profiles that might have effect on a legal basis or significantly affect it in a similar way;
- Right of objection – the individual has the right to reject at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, in particular where his/her data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com, or by letter to Avenida da Liberdade, 227, 3º, 1250-142 Lisboa;
COMPLAIN TO CONTROL AUTHORITY:
If you feel you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data, or even with the response after exercising any of the rights mentioned above, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case the National Commission of Protection of Data – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3rd, 1200-821 Lisbon, telephone: 351 213928400, fax: +351 21397683 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.