The Portugal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCILC) informs about the Windoor Expo China, which will take place in Guangzhou, China, from 23rd to 25th of June, previously scheduled to March but with new schedule due to the Coronavirus.
Windoor Expo China is the leading trade platform for window, door and facade products in South China. This event was planned to take place on March 5 – 7, 2020 in Guangzhou, China. However, due to the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus that happening now, the show will be re-scheduled to be held in June 2020 instead.
In its 26th year, Windoor Expo 2020 is expected to gather 700 worldwide exhibitors and brands across 100,000 square meters of exhibition space.
The expo continues to build a bridge between trade professionals from architects, builders, contractors, fabricators, real estate developers and traders, and manufacturers and suppliers of window door, hardware & fittings, aluminum profiles & facade materials, equipment & tools, sealant & adhesive, and smart home products across Asia and the world.
The oficial presentation can be downloaded HERE
Additionally, CCILC established a partnership with the organization of the event in order to obtain benefits to its members participating:
- Free admission and save CNY100 per person
- Free access to VIP Lounge
Value-added services for VIP delegates (* For those joining the Matchmaking Meeting on Day 2 of the show):
- Free registration to the concurrent Architecture & Technology Conference
- Meal vouchers for 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches at the VIP Lounge
- 2-night accommodation at 4-star hotel, which is 1-minute walking distance from the exhibition center
- Free factory visit in the afternoon of Day 2 of the show. The factory/exhibitor offers free shuttle bus running between the exhibition/the official hotel and the factory, and provides dinner
- Free translation at the fairground and during the factory visit
- Free transportation between Guangzhou airport/train station and the official hotel, if the number of delegates reaches 10 or more
* It’s a must to join the full day activities on Day 2 including, matchmaking meeting, onsite guided tour at the fair ground and one factory visit nearby Guangzhou city.
Join this event and contact us at email@example.com to express your interest or request further information.